Valuegist Dual M.2 SATA III and M2 NVME to PCIe 3.0 X4 Adapter Card – Add M.2 SSD Devices to PC or Motherboard, Supports 1 M.2 SATA III (B Key) SSD and Second M.2 PCIe 3.0 SSD (M-Key)
- DUAL M.2 SSD ADAPTER CARD – Supports one M.2 PCIe (NVMe or AHCI) SSD and a second M.2 SATA III SSD (6 Gbps) simultaneously.
- M-KEY for insertion into M.2 NVME PCIe solid state drive, PCIe channel data transmission, without the need for external SATA line
- B-KEY for insertion into M.2 NGFF SATA solid state drive hard disk, and then plugged into the SATA line to connect motherboard; with PCIe power supply (no external power supply)
- SUPPORTS M.2 form factors 2230, 2242, 2260, 2280 AND unique support of form factor 22110. No driver installation required. Compatible with any OS including Windows, WinCE, Mac, Linux, +
- Are you looking to add superfast M.2 devices such as a new SSD to your existing PC or motherboard?Your search has ended.Valuegist offers top solutions for keeping your computing performance up-to-date, and the best it can be.WHAT THIS CARD ADAPTER CONNECTS
– 1 M.2 Device (M key) to run via PCI-E interface, up to 32 Gbps
– 1 additional M.2 Device (B key) to SATA 3 port
– Support M.2 form factors 2230, 2242, 2260, and 2280
– Supports SATA-based B key and PCI-E 4X-based M key NGFF Solid State DrivesOPERATING SYSTEMS
Any OS including Windows, WinCE, Mac, Linux, +OTHER SPECIFICATIONS
– Connects one B key & one M key NGFF SSD at the same time to PCI-E 4X motherboard
– Compliant with PCI Express M.2 specification 1.0
– Compliant with SATA 3.0 specification for B key
– Compliant with PCI-E 4X 3.0 specification for M key
· 1X Full-profile slot brackets
· 1X Low-profile slot brackets
· 2 mounting screw sets
· 1X SATA 7 pin connector
If you have other TECH to tend to, CLICK ADD TO CART NOW. Valuegist has you covered.
Always imitated, never surpassed!
Your satisfaction is the motive that we pursue! Welcome the guests at home and abroad come to talk over the business!
- INCLUDES FULL 90 DAY WARRANTY, Full-profile and low-profile slot brackets (1 each), 2 mounting screw sets, and SATA 7 pin connector